Drugs.com has topped the 500,000 likes mark on our Facebook page. A huge thank you to the half million dedicated fans who follow our page, like our articles and share our links. We appreciate every single one of you.
It is our aim to keep you up-to-date on all things drug related through our daily posts of consumer news articles, new drug approvals and slideshows. We hope we can continue to educate and inform our growing global audience of pharmacists, healthcare professionals and consumers.
Drugs.com is the largest independent medicine information website on the internet. We provide objective, comprehensive and up-to-date drug information in a clear and concise format for both consumers and healthcare professionals.
Top 10 Articles on Facebook in 2015
- Teva Receives FDA Approval for First Generic Nexium Delayed-Release Capsules in the U.S.
- COPD – Could You Be At Risk?
- 12 Things You Need to Know About Lyrica
- All Eyes On Ibuprofen: What You Need To Know
- FDA Approves Entresto (sacubitril/valsartan) for Heart Failure
- FDA Approves Praluent (alirocumab) to Treat Certain Patients with High Cholesterol
- FDA Approves Breo Ellipta (fluticasone furoate/vilanterol) for Asthma
- Tramadol: Top 9 Facts You Need To Consider
- FDA Approves Antiplatelet Agent Kengreal (cangrelor) as Adjunct to Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- FDA Approves Orkambi (lumacaftor/ivacaftor) for Cystic Fibrosis